Terms & Coverages
Insurance. You agree to pay a monthly fee described in the Go Terms & Conditions for liability protection under a fleet automobile policy issued to Go, as well as collision and comprehensive coverage of an Activated Vehicle. You acknowledge and agree that we will remit the monthly fee to the insurance provider on your behalf and are not engaged in the sale of insurance. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and the insurance policy (the “Policy”) which provides coverage, each Vehicle will be insured beginning upon activation of the Vehicle and terminating at the end of the final Rental Period for that Vehicle. The Policy provides the following coverages and limits:
- Third-party liability with limits of: (A) $50,000 liability coverage per accident for bodily injury to or death of one individual; (B) $100,000 liability coverage per accident for bodily injury to or death of more than one individual; and (C) $50,000 per accident for injury to or destruction of property.
- Unless required by law, liability insurance excludes any protection afforded under: (a) first party benefits; (b) personal injury protection (“PIP”); (c) medical payments; (d) no-fault; and (e) uninsured or underinsured (“UM/UIM”) motorist. If we are required by law to provide PIP, no-fault or UM/UIM motorist benefits, you expressly accept such protections in the minimum limits with the maximum deductible and expressly waive and reject PIP, no-fault and UM/UIM motorist benefits in excess of the minimum limits required by law.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF UNINSURED MOTORIST PROTECTION EXCLUSION
You are acknowledging uninsured motorist coverage is excluded under this rental or lease Agreement, unless required by law, and any policy of insurance or self-insurance issued under this Agreement, for yourself and all other passengers of this Vehicle. Uninsured coverage protects you and other passengers in this Vehicle for losses and damages suffered if injury is caused by the negligence of a driver who does not have any insurance to pay for losses and damages.
- Collision and Comprehensive coverage for the full value of the activated Vehicle (often referred to as replacement cost).
- Deductible of $1,000.
Exclusions. The Policy does not cover liability for bodily injury or property damage or damage to or loss of our Vehicles that arises out of any “Prohibited Uses” of the Vehicle described in the Rules of Use in Schedule 1 of the Terms & Conditions.
For more information please visit our Terms & Conditions page located here.
Schedule 3 – Location-Specific Information
The valid and collectible liability insurance and personal injury protection insurance of any authorized rental or leasing driver is primary for the limits of liability and personal injury protection coverage required by ss. 324.021(7) and 627.736, Florida Statutes.
Upon execution of this Agreement, you must purchase a full-coverage insurance policy covering the Activated Vehicle with the coverage specified below. Acceptable proof of coverage must be provided to Go before you may operate the Activated Vehicle. All coverage must be for State of Florida insurance, issued by a company licensed by the State Department of Financial Services in the State of Florida.
Minimum required coverages and amounts are as follows:
• Collision and Comprehensive coverage for the full value of the Activated Vehicle (often referred to as replacement cost), with uninsured motorist coverage included;
• Third-party liability with limits of: (A) $50,000 liability coverage per accident for bodily injury to or death of one individual; (B) $100,000 liability coverage per accident for bodily injury to or death of more than one individual; and (C) $50,000 per accident for injury to or destruction of property.
• Personal Injury Protection (“PIP”), or “no-fault” coverage must be included as part of the insurance, to the minimum level required by law;
• Maximum deductibles of $500;
• Any additional coverages as required by law.
Coverage must remain in force on the Activated Vehicle until you return the vehicle to Go. All insurance policies must cover anyone who may operate the Activated Vehicle for any reason. Go must be listed as an additional insured and the primary loss payee as follows:
Go Subscription (or designee)
40 E. Montgomery Avenue
Ardmore, PA 19003
The insurance policy must provide that we receive a minimum of 10-days’ notice of any changes or cancellations. If at any time the insurance coverage is removed or reduced to non-acceptable levels prior to the termination of the Subscription Period, Go may, at our sole discretion (i) terminate your Subscription Agreement and demand the immediate return of its vehicle at your expense or (ii) obtain insurance to protect its interest in the Activated as required or allowed by law, in which case you agree to pay Go or our assignee for the cost of any Go – Subscription T&C 07/2021 (187612) such policy plus applicable fees. Go or its designee will be entitled to any insurance proceeds to damage to, theft, destruction to or loss of, the Activated Vehicle. If you fail to maintain the required insurance coverage or if the insurer does not pay a claim for any reason, you are responsible for damage to, theft of, destruction to and loss of, the Activated Vehicle and any losses we incur plus applicable administration fees. Proof of insurance coverage should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 267-703-2452.
Failure to Return Vehicle
Failure to return rental property or equipment upon expiration of the rental period and failure to pay all amounts due (including costs for damage to the property or equipment) are evidence of abandonment or refusal to redeliver the property, punishable in accordance with section 812.155, Florida Statutes.
REJECTION OF UNINSURED MOTORIST PROTECTION
I am rejecting uninsured motorist coverage under this rental or lease agreement, and any policy of insurance or self-insurance issued under this agreement, for myself and all other passengers of this vehicle. Uninsured coverage protects me and other passengers in this vehicle for losses and damages suffered if injury is caused by the negligence of a driver who does not have any insurance to pay for losses and damages.